We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
- Income tax preparation planning
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate planning issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
We have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in an approach that is designed for your individual situation.
Advisory Representative CA Insurance License # 0801743
Ray has been serving clients in Contra Costa county and several other states since 1978, offering financial planning and tax preparation services to individuals and businesses.
Tim Hintzoglou is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with the Internal Revenue Service and holds the Certified Financial Planner(CFP)® designation.. He provides oversight and supervision to all tax returns that are processed in the office.
Following a long career as an employee of Chevron, Jim turned his management and problem solving skills to use to provide tax preparation to his individual clients.